Cambodia, 10 Days
What you get...
- 10 day trip tour departing Phnom Penh.
- 9 nights accommodation.
- Some meals.
- All activities as per itinerary.
- All transport.
- Airport pickup.
- Services of an experienced western Group Leader and local guides.
Cambodia Intro Begins - S - Kampot - Local Markets - Arrive in Koh Rong - Island Boat Trip - Beach time - Siem Reap - Check out
Day 1 Cambodia Intro Begins.
When you land in Phnom Penh after your flight we'll be at the airport to meet you and take you to the hotel. You'll have plenty of time to recover from your flight, chill out and meet everyone in your group. That night we'll head out for our first dinner and drinks together.
Day 2 S21 Prison & Killing Fields.
After a tuk tuk tour through the crazy streets of Phnom Penh, we'll make two important stops at the S21 Prison and the original Killing Fields to learn about the dark history of this fascinating country. A difficult day, but a must to properly understand the journey of the Cambodian people in recent decades. That evening we'll head for dinner and drinks at a local street bar, followed by some of Phnom Penh's best nightlife.
Day 3 Kampot & Kayaking.
Today we get off the beaten path and head to the peaceful countryside province of Kampot, a unique mix of dilapidated French colonial buildings, emerald green rice paddy fields and palm tree lined rivers. The next two nights are spent by the beautiful riverside with plenty of time for swimming and relaxing. That afternoon we'll kayak down the river and soak up the laid back daily life of the locals.
Day 4 Local Markets, Cooking Class & Sunset Boat Trip.
Kampot is known to have some of the best pepper in the world So this morning we'll explore the local markets and visit a unique pepper plantation to source ingredients for our traditional Khmer cooking class. Later that day we'll learn first hand how to make some of Cambodia's most authentic and delicious meals before heading out on a beautiful sunset boat ride.
Day 5 Arrive in Koh Rong.
It's now time to experience the most beautiful beaches in Cambodia We'll take a bus and a fast ferry to the stunning tropical island of Koh Rong and check into our traditional Khmer style beach bungalows. The afternoon can be spent lazing on the beach or exploring the island, before we head out for dinner and a party on the beach
Day 6 Island Boat Trip & Snorkelling.
All aboard our private long tail boat to some of the best snorkel spots around the islands, including the famous and secluded 'long beach'. We'll chill out on the whitest sands on the island, swim in turquoise blue water and top up our tans, before soaking up a beautiful sunset as we cruise back home to our beach bungalows.
Day 7 Beach time, Khmer Massage & Overnight Bus.
Enjoy the morning relaxing with a traditional Khmer massage on the beach, take in the serene beauty of Koh Rong one last time before we catch the fast ferry back to the mainland. We'll have dinner in Sihanoukville and prepare for our overnight bus journey where you'll have your own bed on the bus.
Day 8 Siem Reap & Floating Village.
Arrive early in Siem Reap with the morning to relax by the hotel pool. From there we'll venture out to the rural areas and discover some traditional floating villages surrounded by lush rice fields, lotus flowers and flooded forests.
Day 9 Siem Reap & Angkor Wat.
We'll wake for sunrise and travel by tuk tuk to the absolutely mind-blowing and world famous Angkor Wat; the largest temple in the world A local guide will join us to explain the fascinating history and surrounding temples, including Ta Prohm where Tomb Raider was filmed. A true once in a lifetime experience
Day 10 Check out & Onward Travel.
Your amazing 10 day adventure of Cambodia finishes in Siem Reap. We'll help you plan and organise your onward travel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...