The Old Phuket Resort, 6 Nights
What you get...
- 6 nights accommodation at the 4-star The Old Phuket Resort in a Deluxe Room - Sino Wing.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- 15% Discount off the Thai Cooking Class or the Fruit carving Classes available on resort.
- A RESTAURANT PASSPORT with discounts on food only at the Chill Restaurant, Baitoey Thai Cuisine Restaurant and Al Dente Italian Restaurant.
- A SPA PASSPORT with discounts at Anda Massage.
- SAVE $315* Why not add Flying Hanuman Journey - Discovery Journey from an extra $124* Why not add Phang Nga Sea Canoe from an extra $205*.
The Old Phuket Resort is a My Time property, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre clients.
The Old Phuket at Karon Beach is a Sino-Portuguese-style creation that evokes memories of 19th century Southeast Asia. The atmosphere will take travellers back to the days of the spice trade, of tin mining, of Chinese junks plying the straits of Malacca and the golden age of travel before resorts and package tours. Built as a replica of the architecture that still remains in the old sections of Phuket Town. The Old Phuket provides guests with an historical alternative to the typical hotel holiday. The golden sands of Karon Beach stretch out in front of the hotel to the Andaman Sea, beckoning you to join us.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- The product is non-refundable.
- Earlybird rate must be booked minimum 3 days prior to travel.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...