Fiji Flights + Warwick Fiji, 6 Nights
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Nadi including prepaid taxes.
- 6 nights accommodation at the 4.5-star Warwick Fiji in a Garden View Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers from Nadi Airport to Hotel.
- Why not add entry to Kula Wild Adventure Park from an extra $39*.
- Why not add a Fiji Heritage & Cultural Tour from an extra $192*.
Travel departing from:
Adelaide from $1569*
Brisbane from $1369*
Cairns from $1625*
Canberra from $1609*
Hobart from $1559*
Melbourne from $1505*
Perth from $1779*
Sydney from $1369*
Beachfront on Fiji's Coral Coast, the resort is of superb quality and sits amidst 28 acres of tropical garden and foliage. Set on a brilliant natural white sandy beach with crystal clear lagoons, all 247 rooms and deluxe suites are nestled in exotic gardens with panoramic views. A popular haven for weddings and honeymoons, Warwick Fiji also has a beauty Spa that offers a range of relaxing and beauty treatments. With five restaurants (Wicked Walu - Seafood (adults only), Pappagallo - Italian, Sazanami - Japanese, Lagoon Bar & Grill and Bula Brasserie - offering sumptuous Fijian theme buffets), Warwick Fiji truly is the authentic and complete Fiji holiday destination for all markets.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...