Phuket Flights + The Kee Resort And Spa, 8 Nights
What you get...
- Return economy class airfare to Phuket including prepaid taxes.
- 8 nights accommodation at the 4-star The Kee Resort And Spa in a Deluxe Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- Receive a small gift and welcome card in your room on arrival.
- 15% discount off all Food & Beverages purchased from the KEE Kitchen.
- You will receive an exclusive 50% discount off Spa treatments from the A-La-Carte Spa menu, a minimum of one (1) day (or 24 hours) advance reservation is required to be valid.
- You will receive an exclusive 10% discount off all room service orders during your stay.
- BONUS 4 FREE nights - Stay 8, Pay 4.
- Why not upgrade to a Deluxe Jacuzzi Room from an extra $209*.
Travel departing from:
Cairns from $1285*
Canberra from $1389*
Darwin from $839*
Melbourne from $979*
Perth from $1139*
Sydney from $1295*
The Kee Resort And Spa is a My Time property, which offers bonuses, inclusions and superior service exclusively to Flight Centre clients.
Stay Chic and Trendy at The KEE Resort & Spa, Phuket The friendliest hotel in town with best location. The KEE Resort is located in the heart of Patong's famous walking-streets filled with shops and a variety of vibrant entertainment venues. The resort grounds act as a thoroughfare connecting Soi Sea Dragon, Bangla Road, and the Beach Road. Patong Beach is just a few steps from The KEE Resort
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 9 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- [ADD IN EXTRA TOUR RESTRICTIONS/FAMILY RESTRICTIONS].
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...