The One Legian, Bali, 5 Nights
What you get...
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star The One Legian in a Superior Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Why not add a Finns Beach Club & Tanah Lot Tour from an extra $70*.
- Why not add a Street Food Safari from an extra $81*.
The ONE Legian Hotel is conveniently located by the hub of every "happening" for those whom enjoying active lifestyle of Kuta Legian, with easy access to all major Business or Tourist District. Its located in the heart of Legian which is 20 mins walk to popular "Kuta Beach" and approximately 20 mins driving to International Ngurah Rai Airport (subject to traffic situation). The ONE Legian also offers an easy access for value deal street shopping which is less than 10 mins walk for Bali famous souvenirs of fashion and Legian's famous surfer brand of fashion and social clubs which traditionally known as the highlight of Kuta-Legian as destination.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...