Club Med Bali, Indonesia, 5 Nights, SAVE $400*
What you get...
- 5 nights, 4-Trident accommodation in a Superior Room.
- 3 gourmet meals a day and all day snacking.
- Premium open bar.
- Daily schedule of multiple sports & activities.
- Access to beaches and pools.
- Live evening entertainment.
- WAS from $1350*, NOW $950*, SAVE $400*.
Pricing options:Teens (12-17yrs) from: $760*
Children (4-11yrs) from: $240*
Situated between fields of rice paddies and temples, Club Med Bali is a sanctuary for families and friends on the shores of Nusa Dua, with masses of space to unwind. Among the wide range of included activities, you can rejuvenate body and soul with a guided Pilates or yoga session or just lounge and indulge yourself in the adult-only Zen pool. You feel yourself relax and balanced between culture and well-being. Club Med Bali boasts an array of award-winning facilities and services for the little ones giving you the opportunity to find the perfect balance between family time and you time.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin Share in a Club room non-connecting unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...