Club Med Cancun Yucatan, Mexico, 5 Nights, SAVE $480*
What you get...
- 5 nights, 4-Trident accommodation in a Superior Room.
- 3 gourmet buffet meals per day.
- Premium open bar and snacking service.
- Daily schedule of multiple sports & activities.
- Access to beaches and pools.
- Live evening entertainment.
- WAS from $1440*, NOW $960*, SAVE $480*.
Pricing options:Teens (12-17yrs) from: $770*
Children (4-11yrs) from: $575*
A short distance from the town, at the tip of the bay on the beautifully preserved Cancun headland, near the Maya temples, Club Med Cancun Yucatan lies between the turquoise waters of the Caribbean and the lagoon. Discover a totally redesigned Club Med Cancun Yucatan, the ultimate all-inclusive family Resort located at the tip of Mexico's iconic Riviera Maya in the state of Quintana Roo. Alongside three white sand beaches and the world's second largest coral reef, between the Caribbean Sea and the lagoon, Club Med Cancun Yucatan, offers an extensive array of water and land sports and easy access to the ancient Mayan wonders. You'll love the ultimate Mexican dining experience, a new wine cellar, and a totally revamped Resort centre including a new main pool and lounge area. And for those seeking a luxurious, exclusive retreat, indulge in the brand new Jade 5 Trident Luxury Space. This dream family holiday will sweep you off your feet!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...