Club Med Bintan Island, 5 Nights, SAVE $470*
What you get...
- 5 nights, 4-Trident accommodation in a Superior Room.
- 3 gourmet meals a day and all day snacking.
- Premium open bar.
- Daily schedule of multiple sports & activities.
- Access to beaches and pools.
- Live evening entertainment.
- Ferry Transfers to and from Singapore.
- WAS from $1680*, NOW $1210*, SAVE $470*.
Pricing options:Teens (12-17yrs) from: $985*
Children (4-11yrs) from: $750*
Just a short ferry ride from Singapore, Club Med Bintan Island is Asia's best kept secret. Between astounding raw natural beauty, 500m of pure white sandy beach and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul, Club Med Bintan Island offers more than just a resort. Treat yourself to a beautiful spa* perched on the rocks, glide through the air on a flying trapeze overlooking the sea, or practice your yoga postures. It is the ultimate well-being and family fun getaway. Even try one of Asia's top 10 golf courses, Ria Bintan* with its exceptional 18-hole ocean course and 9-hole forest course.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin Share in a Club room non-connecting unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...