Club Med La Plantation d'Albion, Mauritius, 5 Nights, SAVE $765*
What you get...
- 6 nights, 5-Trident accommodation in a Superior Room.
- 3 gourmet buffet meals per day, including in-room breakfast service from 7-11am.
- Premium open bar and snacking service.
- French Champagne included at the bar from 6pm.
- Daily schedule of multiple sports & activities.
- Access to beaches and pools, including adults only Zen pool.
- Live evening entertainment.
- WAS from $2490*, NOW $1725*, SAVE $765*.
Pricing options:Teens (12-17yrs) from: $1380*
Children (4-11yrs) from: $1035*
Club Med Exclusive Collection.Between sea and mountains this is a truly luxurious Resort bedecked with tamarind, flame trees, cacti and banyan trees where deep relaxation or the spirit of activity are both encouraged. Beautifully located in one of the last remote creeks on the island, the 5 Trident Club Med Resort La Plantation d'Albion welcomes the most demanding of guests into a world of supreme refinement. In a remote beauty spot, savour the luxury of Mauritius and its lifestyle. The idyllic natural setting is enhanced by the sublime decor designed by Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet, and the Resort's top-end comfort is perfectly reflected in its beautifully spacious rooms. The exceptional cinq mondes Spa* and luxurious overflow pool add an ideal Zen touch. The Resort is entirely devoted to fulfilling its guests' desires and offers discreet, personal service in its swimming areas, bars and "Table Gourmet" restaurants.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Why exactly is Japan the new fave winter spot?
Japan is the new fave spot on every traveller’s must-see list. And in winter, it goes next level magic. Yes, there’s epic skiing and snowboarding and yes, it’s a BIG reason to go in the colder months. But it’s not the only one. Here’s a look at all the best reasons to say ‘konnichiwa’ to our Japan...