What is THE most important question you need to ask about a destination? No, it’s not how much do the cocktails cost (although that’s a very close second), it’s who makes the best, most scrumptious burgers in town. I looked to the Student Flights Facebook and Twitter followers to find out – these were the most popular suggestions:
- Fergburger (Queenstown, New Zealand)
- Devils Kitchen (Tasmania, Australia)
- Burger Got Soul (Tasmania, Australia)
- Paul's Famous Hamburgers (Sydney, Australia)
- Just Poppy’s Burgers (Brisbane, Australia)
- Carraway Pier (Brisbane, Australia)
- Bembos (Lima, Peru)
- Burger Foundry (Adelaide, Australia)
- Lord of the Fries (Melbourne, Australia)
By far, the most popular seems to be Fergburger in Queenstown, New Zealand. Looks like I know where I’m heading for my next holiday!
By Paul Ellender
Make a comment below and tell us about your favourite burger!! Or add us on Facebook or Twitter.
If you’d like to visit any of these destinations, you can also call Student Flights on 1800 046 462 to speak to a consultant or visit www.studentflights.com.au.