Melbourne welcomes St Jerome’s – The Hotel
Glamping in the middle of the city? Imagine waking up in centre of Melbourne city inside your own luxury teepee on a rooftop above Little Londsdale street...
Dreams are now a reality, because the ultimate hipster-hotel has just landed in Melbourne. St Jerome’s – The Hotel offers ‘alternative accommodation with a charming soul’. Yep, it’s an urban jungle out there, and you can get amongst it by sleeping in style on its rooftop!
Feel the city being tamed as look out over its sparkling lights before retiring to your boutique teepee for the night, and watch it stir to life as the sun begins to rise the following morning.
There’s a lot to do in between sleeping too. We’ll admit, it’s not exactly as cheap night’s sleep in a tent, but there are perks.
Stay in ‘The Luxe’ (4x4 metre) for $360 per night for two people or ‘The Luxe Plus’ (5x5 metre) for $390 per night for two people. No ordinary tents, these quality Homecamp tents will protect you from the elements and the plush bedding and furnishing inside ensures all the comforts of any classy hotel. Every tent is kitted out with heating, tablets, and mobile phones for overseas guests, plus a complimentary stocked eskie.
Bathrooms are a shared experience, but come complete with toiletries, hairdryers and big, fluffy robes to keep you warm.
Back to the perks:
- Eat breakfast in bed and in your bathrobe with a choice of breakfast hamper delivered to your tent
- Morning coffee prepared form our onsite barista
- Concierge service with expert help from a team of ‘Dream Makers’
- Onsite reception Gurus available 24 hours
- Mini bar with complimentary soft drinks and water
- Afternoon tea with treats from 3pm to 5pm
- Morning meditation classes available upon booking from 8am until 9am
- Access to a number of complimentary and discounted services from retailers within Melbourne Central including Strike Bowling and Fitness First.
- Complimentary Grill'd burger delivery from 8pm to 10pm
- Private art exhibition 'Backwoods Basecamp', Backwoods Gallery's newest art gallery exclusive to St. Jerome's - The Hotel guests
- Access to bike rentals
If you need more snacks, hit up The General Store on site.
‘Dream Makers’ and ‘reception Gurus’ can help make your experience truly memorable by booking in ‘local experiences’ from a spa treatment to styling services, secret tours of the city, art walks and even chocoholic tours (yes, you read that right).
St. Jerome’s – The Hotel has set up camp at Melbourne Central for a limited time only. If you’re considering a getaway to Melbourne or a ‘staycation’ for those Melbournites out there, get in soon before this pop up luxe adventure moves to its next destination.
Check out our G’day Holiday deals for savings on holidays on Aussie shores. Offer ends June 30.
More like this
More like this
Tips for an epic 2017 Splendour In The Grass road trip
One of the best parts of the Splendour In The Grass festival is always the build up of excitement and anticipation that gets bundled up into the car brimming with too many pillows, sleeping bags and fifty-one outfit options that you and your mates have each brought along.
14 Epic van life set ups to discover Australia in
There’s nothing quite like saying screw it and hitting the open road with only a general plan of where you want to go. Even better is if you have nowhere you need to be by a certain time or date meaning you can just fly by the seat of your pants.