Never Have I Ever partied with Frenchy in LA
So you enter a photo competition with Australia’s largest youth travel retailer (that’s us!) and you win! Fast forward a few weeks and you’re on a plane to LA to party it up with Aussie comedian Frenchy.
We asked our Never Have I Ever competition winners, Perth locals Jasha and his mate Steve, to recap on their Los Angeles adventure with Frenchy...
Stop horsing around! @studentflightsau @steveoh7 #geroboys #neverhaveiever #neverstoptravelling @emotivecontent #losangeles #hollywood A photo posted by Jasha Power (@jashabadger) on
10 questions with Jasha and Steve
1. Does Frenchy live up to his larrikin persona in real life
Frenchy was a good guy and awesome fun to hang out with.
2. How'd you deal with the jetlag?
Staying up and alcohol.
3. Did you guys meet any girls / guys? (i.e. did anyone get a pash?)
Can't remember, so probably not.
4. Craziest bar or place you visited in LA?
5. Most heart-attack inducing food and/or drink you had in LA?
6. Where'd you stay and how'd you get around?
Hilton Hollywood, Uber or Sean (our Camera man).
7. (Other than Frenchy) did you meet any LA crazy characters?
Josh Wade, Rackaracka twins, Sean O'Reilly.
8. Where'd you pick up the horse head prop?
It was passed down from father to son, in a ritual on a moonless night when the son had made his first kill and finally become a man in the eyes of his clan.
9. Spot any stars?
Don't think so.
10. Will LA be welcoming you back anytime soon?
Yes, on the way back to Vegas!
Check out the boys shenanigans in LA watch their video with Frenchy
More like this
70 Hot Dogs in 10 Minutes - USA's Best Eating Comps
#Lifegoals right here: people cheering you on as you eat as much as you can with the possibility of a cash prize at the end of a bucket of fried chicken. The USA is the world’s hotspot for competitive eating, a legit sport that has its own administrative league and a calendar of juicy events.