Press play on five POV videos that'll give you itchy feet instantly
Itchy Feet. The chronic condition suffered by many a wandering traveller.
Just when you’ve developed some roots, got an apartment and found a good job, that’s when it strikes. The affliction renders the subject incapable of talking, dreaming, singing or waxing poetic about anything other than their next adventure to anyone who will listen.
If you don’t know what we’re talking about here, press play on these five epic point-of-view style travel videos and have this link ready to apply your next adventure as soon as the itch starts.
1. By way of a ridiculous camera headgear set up, Youtuber JacksGap takes us on a journey through 24 hours in Tokyo….
2. Alexander Tikhomirov sums up everything that’s magical about travel and Bali in this whirlwind POV video, whether it’s scootering around, hanging off a cliff, surfing or making friends with the local doggos….
3. Shark biologist and free diver Ocean Ramsey takes us with her to the Philippines in this video and makes us realise just how beautiful and infinite the ocean is, filled with incredible creatures like the whale shark which you can only see in a couple places around the world….
4. Ollie Ritchie takes us on a discovery of the experiences had while travelling, whether that’s commuting or walking through grand art galleries, that make travel and London such a poetic adventure…
5. Well known Instagramer and Youtube influencer Jay Alvarrez shows off the high impact adventure style of travel that really gets you amped up for exploration….and jumping out of airplanes in tropical locations….
More like this
More like this
10 of the best day activities to do while sailing the Greek Islands
Experience the famous Greek Islands parties by night and spend your days exploring and sailing between all of the islands - Athens, Mykonos, Paros, Crete, Nafplio, Spetses, Poros, Aegina and Santorini - here we come!
9 Adventures to have if you're a girl who'd rather catch flights than feelings
Here are a few of the incredible adventures you should have if you’re a girl who needs to run free and wild in search of new experiences without having to worry about anyone but yourself.